KCERS Updates 12/01 & 12/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpm3

I noted that the database indicated updates to the system on the two dates listed above. In checking the "Downloads and Reports" tab it appeared that the updates were only changes to the specific names (deleting parentheses?) for various sites thous the site data itself indicated there that some more specific changes may have been made. Rather than go through the radio and programming software site by site and frequency by frequency I thought i might inquire here if there were, in fact, frequency changes on each of the sites noted and being identified as "changed". Any clarification (and more specific information) that more knowledgeable members here can share would be much appreciated.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Some notes were deleted from channel description since notes belong in the wiki.

The channels under the valleycom subheading that were city specific only were move verbatim to the city heading to make them easier to find per the request of a RR member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBMTS

Some of the changes were indicated in a different thread. I made some site modifications to eliminate some errant band plan indicators that were present on the Seattle Simulcast, ValleyCom Simulcast, and in some of the IR sites. Additionally I took out some of the 866-868Mhz frequencies that were still being indicated for some of the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.