Heard at UCLA Pauley Pavilion..not sure which license..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
I attended an event at UCLA Pauley Pavilion today, and the following frequencies were heard:
463.375, Color Code 9, Slot 1
461.6125, Color Code 10, Slot 1

463.2875 DCS 465

I tried searching the license section of the FCC ULS database and could not come up with a license...anybody able to help?

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Check out the "search by metro area" under the databases tab.

There are several licenses there for the "University of California Regents"

I am finding that the search tools
Here are much more handy than the FCC database to the extent that I rarely use the FCC db any more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Agreed, the radioreference FCC search tools are terrific.

463.375 - KSN401, locations 3 (10833 Leconte Ave) class "FB2" (repeater):
KSN401 (REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA) FCC Callsign Details

461.6125 - Couldn't find a match

463.2875 - WPGE598, class "MO" (mobiles):
WPGE598 (Regents of the University of California) FCC Callsign Details

Finally this LTR system for the residence halls was submitted back in 2010, but I don't think it's online anymore (and CSOs are now dispatched on the UCLA 800 MHz Smartnet system). I tried to scan it from west LA recently and came up empty handed. http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6600

Considering other UCs have moved maintenance, facilities etc to Mototrbo, I think it would be a safe bet to guess that the Mototrbo frequencies you've found may be part of a replacement system to the LTR system.

Last edited:

LBH

Finally this LTR system for the residence halls was submitted back in 2010, but I don't think it's online anymore (and CSOs are now dispatched on the UCLA 800 MHz Smartnet system). I tried to scan it from west LA recently and came up empty handed. University of California - Los Angeles: Residence Suites Trunking System, Los Angeles, California - Scanner Frequencies

Considering other UCs have moved maintenance, facilities etc to Mototrbo, I think it would be a safe bet to guess that the Mototrbo frequencies you've found may be part of a replacement system to the LTR system.

The residence halls are on a NEXEDGE 9600 trunked system. It was "discovered" by a few users back in March (http://forums.radioreference.com/gr...-nxdn-dmr-lots-frequencies-3.html#post2551558) and I waited for one of them to submit it. After playing with the system myself, I submitted it tonight after seeing this post.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I built the UCLA Housing NXDN system shell in the DB per submission from LBH.

If anyone can monitor the system and submit any noted TGs, then we can go ahead and move it from staging into live environment on the site.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.