Christiana care

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
A few weeks ago I noticed some unknown to me talk groups on this system. Over the last few days I thought it would be fun to figure out what these talk groups are and name them however I have heard little to no traffic. Does anyone know did they moved over to DMR?

Mark

Premium Subscriber
You monitoring Wilmington or Christiana?
They are licensing to move to DMR so a matter of time..Don't think they have all the gear yet.
I log a base signal DMR at Christiana 452.075 from here but rarely active shows color code 1.
Couple of the recent Christiana licenses show DMR emission capabilities but nothing heard here yet.
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked License - WQDJ379 - CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SERVICES
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQEJ558 - CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SERVICES

click frequencies then over on right side of page emissions box and see the listed DMR (7K60FXE) designations.

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Both sites, I think I need to check the settings in my scanner I thought I recall looking the license before and the RRDB was missing some channels. I must of done it by hand then forgot and wrote over it with sentinel. Thanks for the link!

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Finally some voice coms encrypted on Christiana DMR 452.075,Not much activity,prob security
Dispatch? was NET 1 Site 0 TG 1 Unit 8. talking briefly with UNIT 100.

Off topic but notice the DMR Ham repeater in Delaware part of Interstate NY,NJ,MD system
is up and working on 448.425.Comes in strong down my way though not busy but they do have a couple
scheduled Nets to try and copy this system.
https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details.php?state_id=10&ID=14299

Last edited:

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Ahh, Seems 75% of all the DMR around here is using ENC.

The 448.425 you mentioned is the only thing I have for Delaware on the scan list in DMR its a pretty interesting network.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Odd quarterly roll call heard here this afternoon on Del 800 system TG 25200 Del Statewide Misc Health Dept.
Calling various IRT units IRT 113,IRT 109 etc some self id as Seaford and other locations etc..
After roll call.."Next scheduled quarterly roll call in May,Out"
Who or what is IRT?

Audiodave1

Database Admin
I found this reference to IRT:

"Facility" means any residential shelter, group home, foster home, treatment center, individualized residential treatment home ("IRT"), institution or any other place designated as a temporary or permanent residential placement for children located in the State, excluding accredited or licensed hospitals.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.