Flower Mound Police & Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXscannernut

Not picking up any radio talk from Flower Mound in the last couple of months, but plenty in Highland Village and Lewisville.

Anyone else with this issue that live in Flower Mound?? Doug (KC5EIB) programmed my Radio Shack Pro-106 several years ago. Cannot get a hold of him, he is the Broadcaster for Flower Mound.
Didn't know if Flower Mound has changed there frequencies.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks and Merry Christmas

John

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Flower Mound has moved to the new Denton County P25 system and the PD is operating in the X2-TDMA mode which that scanner can not pick up. FD is not TDMA at this time and could be received on that radio.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Flower Mound has moved to the new Denton County P25 system and the PD is operating in the X2-TDMA mode which that scanner can not pick up. FD is not TDMA at this time and could be received on that radio.

Not to be nit-picky, but I'm pretty sure they are APCO P25 Phase 2 TDMA, not X2-TDMA.

Continue with your discussion now...

TXscannernut

Only the following scanners can receive FMPD. Information from APCO Project 25 - The RadioReference Wiki
GRE PSR-800 (with firmware upgrade, not out of the box)
Radio Shack Pro-668
Uniden BCD325P2, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BCD996P2, HomePatrol-2
Whistler WS1080, WS1088, WS1095, WS1098, TRX-1, TRX-2

Doug,

Can you show me how to get the FD working on this PRO-106. I'll buy you a cup of coffee..
John

TXscannernut

Hey Doug,

Can you email me at: johnhook2621@gmail.com

I would like to set down with you and have you show me how to down load frequencies. I have bumped into you several times, and also you let me borrow your NASCAR headsets one year. I did appreciate that!! You did everything for me when I purchased the scanner so I would like learn.I don't have the software in my computer or the cable. I guess I need to buy the USB cable from radio shack before they close down or Fry's Electronics.

Please email so we can talk, Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.