What am I missing on these 3 frequencies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
348 1 (1) 036 (24) Circleville Pickaway 772.45625c 771.73125a 771.43125

I am in circleville here is where i got them Circleville Site Details (Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications (P25))
My scanner is a pro 433 and will not pick them up and just wondered if i was missing out on very much.

Your RS Pro 433 will not work on this system you are trying to listen to. You'll need a scanner that Does Digital P25 Phase l. Your radio is analog only (Pro-433 - The RadioReference Wiki).

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
im aware of that I just wanted to know what those frequencies were for and am i really missing much by not being able to hear them

The Freq is for that site for your area. I took a look what was listed under for the county you're in and I see 1 for Law Disp and 1 for Hospital and a few for Corrections.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Pickaway County currently uses an EDACS system. Support for that system is being discontinued this year. The county will eventually switch to the MARCS system using that site.

Without MARCS capability you will also miss all the state agencies, OSHP, ODRC, ODOT, as well as adjacent counties.

Last edited:

lucky43113

Pickaway County currently uses an EDACS system. Support for that system is being discontinued this year. The county will eventually switch to the MARCS system using that site.

Without MARCS capability you will also miss all the state agencies, OSHP, ODRC, ODOT, as well as adjacent counties.

where did you find that info?

also with all that being said is there a scanner you would recommend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.