BCT15X: Display Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
One of BCT15X scanners is doing something really weird. I run 4 -BCT15X scanners. One, is displaying the first two lines with the proper labels.
The 3rd line from the top shows the mode (NFM) on the left, the tone on the right, but not the frequency. ( See second picture ) The other scanners are fine. I don't get it...Anybody have any suggestions? I have the latest firmware 1.05.03 and I have done a total reset with the usual hold,2,9 at start up. I then re send the file from the other 15X. Still doing it.

Last edited:
Display Mode

One of BCT15X scanners is doing something really weird. I run 4 -BCT15X scanners. One, is displaying the first two lines with the proper labels.
The 3rd line from the top shows the mode (NFM) on the left, the tone on the right, but not the frequency. ( See second picture ) The other scanners are fine. I don't get it...Anybody have any suggestions? I have the latest firmware 1.05.03 and I have done a total reset with the usual hold,2,9 at start up. I then re send the file from the other 15X. Still doing it.

Try looking at "Display Mode".

Easier to Read BCT15-X Scanner Manual

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I'm missing something...

ok maybe it's me but I don't see anything that addresses the issues I have.

Manny

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
When holding on a convention channel, FUNC+6 will go through the 3 display modes. The top photo appears to be display mode 2. The bottom photo appears to be display mode 1 or 3. Set the scanner in the bottom photo to display mode 2. You can also set this configuration in the software.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
YES!

When holding on a convention channel, FUNC+6 will go through the 3 display modes. The top photo appears to be display mode 2. The bottom photo appears to be display mode 1 or 3. Set the scanner in the bottom photo to display mode 2. You can also set this configuration in the software.

Right on the money fellas! THANK YOU ALL for helping me clear this up.! Back to normal......Never knew there were different display modes.

Manny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.