May Day May Day Fire Fighter Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
That is what I heard today around 10am this morning on the fire 3C channel. North Comm did answer up but nothing else heard after that. Leaves me to think some #+$^*#!^&( was playing a sick joke. I only pray you get caught and put away for a long time. You could had put lives in danger and pulled rescue resource workers out of the station for a false call. I am so pissed about people playing games on Fire, Police channels. if I catch you, you had it!!. I hope you are not a RR member but if you are I prey to God you read this and think before you kill some one on a false radio call. Going stop now before I type for hours on this subject. Sorry just really Pissed off!!!

safetypro79

Scanning since 1967
Premium Subscriber
Anchorage-Alaska, Boise-Idaho, Salem-Oregon
Working fire

I take it based on your post there were comms for a "working fire" or incident and your local FD was on scene ?

But fools like this lead PS agency's down the encryption path ....look at my hometown Anchorage Alaska recently encrypted all PS comms but fir different reason based on " safety of first responders"

Hope they catch the fool

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
The weather here has been raining a lot so yes there where working incidents. But at the time radio traffic was very light on that channel.

celbaseman

Feed Provider
I would imagine there was a training exercise going on and someone hit the wrong channel. I have heard distress calls on training channels. As complicated as the radios have gotten anything can happen on the wrong channel.

seh911

Feed Provider
I agree it was likely a mistake. Working fire or major incident would not be on 3C.

Status
Not open for further replies.