Rebroadcasting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke8il

Feed Provider
I am new at doing this as I am broadcasting our local ham radio repeaters and the question I have is why does it automatically rebroadcast transmissions over again later well after no one is talking. It is rebroadcasting like it should when someone is actually talking shortly after the transmission.

I know transmissions are archived but is there a way to stop these from replaying later and only broadcast when someone is actually talking and not hear it repeated over again later. Thanks for your help Mike KE8IL

ke8il

Feed Provider
Trying to get audio onto web page

Now that I have our ham radio repeaters streaming we are trying to get the audio on our club web page.
I see it can be done , the person doing our web page has gotten a domain key but is having trouble getting
a player to work on the page. Looking for some help from anyone who has done this and does anyone have
it on their web page working now that we can check out.

Mike KE8IL

richtidd

Database Admin
I am new at doing this as I am broadcasting our local ham radio repeaters and the question I have is why does it automatically rebroadcast transmissions over again later well after no one is talking. It is rebroadcasting like it should when someone is actually talking shortly after the transmission.

I know transmissions are archived but is there a way to stop these from replaying later and only broadcast when someone is actually talking and not hear it repeated over again later. Thanks for your help Mike KE8IL

Hi

Hope you are well today!

Welcome to Broadcastify.com Live Audio.

You maybe listening to the feed via the Web or Java player.

If so, the looping or repeating, echo, re buffering or stopping, of the feed is a known bug with the web player & sometimes with WMP and the Java player as well.

What you are hearing is audio that was cached by the browser the last time you listened along with the current feed audio.

I listen to feeds with WinAmp or iTunes.

However, you can try clearing your browser cash.
To clear the Java Plug-in cache:
1.Click Start > Control Panel.
2.Double-click the Java icon in the control panel.
The Java Control Panel appears.
3.Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.
The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
4.Click Delete Files.
The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
There are three options on this window to clear the cache.
1.Delete Files
2.View Applications
3.View Applets
5.Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.
Note: This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.
6.Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window.

Note: If you want to delete a specific application and applet from the cache, click on View Application and View Applet options respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.