Whistler Handheld Digital Scanner Computer Programming System Software 2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to delete dormant/empty scanlists so that the list is all consecutive instead of dormant scanlist in between entered scanlists.
Over time I have made corrections, etc which has lead to the issue I have.
See attached for example of scanlist I am talking about.

Trying to avoid a major redo ...would like to be able to delete and then shift rows up like on can do in excel.

Thanks in advance for any input/thoughts.

Attachments

• scanlist.PNG
    scanlist.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 344

k0aa

Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to delete dormant/empty scanlists so that the list is all consecutive instead of dormant scanlist in between entered scanlists.
Over time I have made corrections, etc which has lead to the issue I have.
See attached for example of scanlist I am talking about.

Trying to avoid a major redo ...would like to be able to delete and then shift rows up like on can do in excel.

Thanks in advance for any input/thoughts.
Hello. I use WIN500 to program my Whistler WS1065 and Radio Shack PRO-106 scanners. I am able to make a variety of adjustments - including deleting, renaming and reordering scan lists - with the software. I would not enjoy my scanners as much as I do if I didn't have the WIN500 software.

I believe you can try a full capability version for free for up to 30 days.

marksmith

The only way I know to do this is to call up each scanlist after the blank ones and reassign them to the blank ones, and then rename them.

A whole lot more trouble than it is worth just to not have empty lists at the end.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
Hello. I use WIN500 to program my Whistler WS1065 and Radio Shack PRO-106 scanners. I am able to make a variety of adjustments - including deleting, renaming and reordering scan lists - with the software. I would not enjoy my scanners as much as I do if I didn't have the WIN500 software.

I believe you can try a full capability version for free for up to 30 days.

Thank you for the information. I tried it and it will not recognize my scanner.
I have a Pro-668 with upgraded WS-1080 Firmware. I am currently using Whistler Software to program it.
It was worth a try. I guess tedious manual editing will be my only option.
Thanks again !
73 de K4OC
Sam

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
The only way I know to do this is to call up each scanlist after the blank ones and reassign them to the blank ones, and then rename them.

A whole lot more trouble than it is worth just to not have empty lists at the end.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

Thank you. I don't care about empty scanlist at the end...it is the empty scanlist embedded in the middle that I created that is troublesome to me.
Regardless......THANK YOU for the work around. I will try it !!
Thanks again.

k0aa

Thank you for the information. I tried it and it will not recognize my scanner.
I have a Pro-668 with upgraded WS-1080 Firmware. I am currently using Whistler Software to program it.
It was worth a try. I guess tedious manual editing will be my only option.
Thanks again !
73 de K4OC
Sam
It's too bad you can't use WIN500. There are many helpful people in these forums. Hopefully you will connect with someone who can give you the answers to your questions, Sam.

73, Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.