Evans NY Fire Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimD88

Hi - I heard something about Evans Fire Control splitting off from Hamburg Fire Control onto their own separate frequency. Can anyone confirm and what is the new Evans Fire Control frequency ? I see one listed in the database here (453.1250) however I have not picked anything up on that and I also saw that same frequency registered to Newton Abbott as their TAC channel so one of them is incorrect.

Thanks

BTFire21

Evans did split from Hamburg and the frequency, 453.125, listed in the database is correct and active. I have been listening to them since they cut over a few weeks back from my home in Eden. Newton Abbott is also licensed on that frequency but with a lower ERP.

JimD88

Thanks BT. Is that their permanent new dispatch frequency, and are they fully online ? I live in Lakeview, less than a mile from that district. I was able to tune it in, but barely. It was all broken up, it seems like their signal is very weak, almost as if it is low power or without a repeater ?

Jim

BTFire21

It is a repeater located on the Evans Town Hall tower. It is full quieting at my location and in most of the Southtowns on my mobile radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.