Echo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nysff

So here is my issue, Scanner (BCD536HP) is in Bedroom where I am monitoring the audio but streaming Audio to Computer (Via ProScan) as well. However there is a echo between the two. Obviously the stream going to the computer is very slightly delayed causing this. Any adjustments that I can make?

Thank you in advanced
Shawn

Last edited:

millrad

Premium Subscriber
You can only listen to one at a time, either the computer or the scanner. Why would you care about a latency delay when they are in different rooms?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
If the scanner was in another room, I'd turn the scanner volume down to 0 while I was listening on a remote device.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
So here is my issue, Scanner (BCD536HP) is in Bedroom where I am monitoring the audio but streaming Audio to Computer (Via ProScan) as well. However there is a echo between the two. Obviously the stream going to the computer is very slightly delayed causing this. Any adjustments that I can make?

Thank you in advanced
Shawn

Are you hearing the echo coming out of the speakers? It could be the audio feeding back into the mic input. Check the Windows Mixer and turn down the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.