TRX-2: Detachable Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
With the detachable head- would I be able to mount the head on my das in my vehicle, and then mount the actual scanner in a separate location (i.e. under my seat in the back)?

Thank you.

troymail

Silent Key
I have my TRX-2 physical unit itself sitting in the pocket on the front of the center console on my F150 (no mounting, just dropped in) and the head attached to the dash over the slot for my CD player (which has not been used for a long time) -- easy, simple install that works great.

When I go places I'm not super comfortable (city, etc.), I simply pull the head off the dash and drop it inside the console (most times still turned on).

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
I have my TRX-2 physical unit itself sitting in the pocket on the front of the center console on my F150 (no mounting, just dropped in) and the head attached to the dash over the slot for my CD player (which has not been used for a long time) -- easy, simple install that works great.

When I go places I'm not super comfortable (city, etc.), I simply pull the head off the dash and drop it inside the console (most times still turned on).

So then does a cord run from the head to the unit itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.