NOLA Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1234

I'm looking for a little help with NOLA frequencies/talk groups. Since about November, my scanner is no longer picking-up any of the digital frequencies in NOLA. Over Christmas, I was able to travel to another area without any problem. Can anyone help me out with an idea of what may have happened and/or what frequency folks are using successfully. Did the frequency change or has there been a change to the talk groups? I tried adding additional frequencies from the Radio Reference pages, but that didn't help.

I'm at a loss. Thanks.

b1234

Yes, I am in New Orleans and spend most of my time either in the City or close by. Also, if it's any help, I'm using a portable Uniden Bearcat digital scanner, which is about seven years old.

Last edited:

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
I cam assume it is the bc396 if that is the case see if the channles need to be reprogrammed again and add the talkgroups, are you missing all traffic and are you using the pan am site to monitor?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

andyadler

Premium Subscriber
As a start, make sure you are running off the North Simulcast site, with the proper primary control channel entered into your scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.