USAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPSan

Commerical aircraft traffic

What your seeing is primarily airliners. Monitor Albuquerque or other centers that handle high altitude traffic west to east and north to south.
You can also track em via the various web based radar tracking sites to better id the carriers and a/c types.

BUT:lol:, if you live in Tucson there is a minority of strange types who absolutely insist that those CONTRAILS are actually those mythical chemtrails. These nimrods use the cover of darkness to hang there goofy signs high up on telephone poles all over Tucson. After ALL these many years these folks can't remotely come up with a single explanation of who, what, why and what exactly it is there supposedly poisoning and geoengineering us with.:confused: And so it goes.......:p.

rwier

.... and, if you check FlightAware regularly, you will see that the same commercial airliners are "up there" every day. The visibility of their contrails is simply a function of the day's weather conditiions on high.

pilotman6012

As others have said high altitude contrails are mostly Civil Airliners or biz Jets,however Arizona is a hot bed for mil activity,most of them will be on Air Traffic Control UHF frequencies,there will be some Civil frequencies in use,Phoenix has a KC-135R unit and some trainers use VHF,but Tactical aircraft Fighters and bombers will use UHF frequencies.

movinon

Premium Subscriber
While trucking I found some military refueling frequencies. I noticed they used an area above I-40 to go back and forth in New Mexico and Arizona. It was interesting to monitor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.