Greenville County SC Sheriff Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapec2017

Does anyone know what happened to the Greenville County SC Sheriff feed? I have been listening to it for about a month or maybe a little less. Then all of a sudden on March 1st or 2nd, 2017, I no longer have any audio when I select the Greenville County SC Sheriff feed. It appears to be transmitting but no audio. I can still receive other Greenville SC transmissions such as EMS, fire, and Greenville City Police but no Greenville County Sheriff. Thanks to anyone who has info on this problem.

tapec2017

Thanks mckinscan for your reply. We were able to pick up the Greenville County SC Sheriff Feed again for a couple of days starting Sunday, Mar 5, 2017. It was off line again yesterday afternoon and this morning. Were you still receiving transmissions? Perhaps I should have originally said that we are listening through the internet and through Windows 5-0 app and not directly from a scanner radio. Are you involved in the retransmission of feeds? Can you shed any light on what is happening with the on and off transmissions? Your response is appreciated.

mckinscan

Feed Provider
Thanks mckinscan for your reply. We were able to pick up the Greenville County SC Sheriff Feed again for a couple of days starting Sunday, Mar 5, 2017. It was off line again yesterday afternoon and this morning. Were you still receiving transmissions? Perhaps I should have originally said that we are listening through the internet and through Windows 5-0 app and not directly from a scanner radio. Are you involved in the retransmission of feeds? Can you shed any light on what is happening with the on and off transmissions? Your response is appreciated.

no i have no control over the feeds when i check i went to the greenville sheriff feed page when you have issue you should submit a feed problem to that feed owner as they can tell you what issue is. i just a feed owner of my own feed for spartanburg county fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.