Texas fugitive's flight from justice ends in Pike County

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrex

An alleged double murder suspect committed suicide Friday near Summit, Mississippi. The suspect was wanted by Texas authorities for his part in a double homicide. Suspect from west Travis Co. double-murder commits suicide after police chase | KEYE I happened to hear the entire pursuit over MSWIN. Speeds mostly in excess of 100 mph. MHP religiously scans the license plates of all vehicles entering the state using monitoring cameras. Paid off big time today. Troopers had this bad guy in their sights and he didn't know it, until it was too late! Really enjoyed listening to the action. Too bad Pike County locals aren't on MSWIN, still on the useless turbo crap.

Last edited:

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
Are these cameras just on the interstates? I came through MS day before yesterday on Hwy 72 And didn't see any readers.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Pike will be on MSWIN very soon. EMA and FDs have begun some usage already from what I have been told, with SO, and PDs in very near future.

slayer816

Premium Subscriber
I was driving across the MS river bridge into Vicksburg, switched it over to MSWIN and bam this is what I hear. Recorded what I could but I missed most of it. Sounded crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.