BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Custom Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
In 3 years, I have never had to use the custom search on my BCD436, as I used a GRE PSR500.

With the PSR 500, when searching, if I landed on a Trunked Radio Control / Data Channel, it would display, what type, Flavor, Site#, Channel #, and the access code...

Now that my PSR500 has died, I am using my BCD436 custom search and when it lands on a control channel, It shows no info what so ever, except for DMR CC and Slot..

How do i get the same info about trunking control channel type, Flavor, Site info ect? while using custom searches?

Thanks,

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In 3 years, I have never had to use the custom search on my BCD436, as I used a GRE PSR500.

With the PSR 500, when searching, if I landed on a Trunked Radio Control / Data Channel, it would display, what type, Flavor, Site#, Channel #, and the access code...

Now that my PSR500 has died, I am using my BCD436 custom search and when it lands on a control channel, It shows no info what so ever, except for DMR CC and Slot..

How do i get the same info about trunking control channel type, Flavor, Site info ect? while using custom searches?

Thanks,

You should get all of that info, but only if you are on a DMR trunked control channel. If you are on a DMR conventional (non-trunked) repeater, you're only going to get CC/Slot. if you are on a VC of a DMR trunked system it'll show you slot / CC and probably network-site id (I forget). If you are on DMR CC, then it's going to show you all of it.

So my guess is that you aren't parking on a CC but rather a VC, or are parking on a non-trunked DMR frequency.

Since you're doing custom searches, you might want to include 454 mhz (turn broadcast screening off] and set stepping to 6.25 khz.

Mike

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
I want info for non dmr systems, like Motorola, edacs, p25, ect... that info does not seem to show, only dmr info shows up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.