Clarksville analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxwarn285

Are their any analog public safety/interesting listening frequencies in or around Clarksville? I thought their might be an analog page out freq for Montgomery County volunteer fire.

It's asking a lot for a volunteer firefighter to buy their own digital radio. Any routine use of the old frequencies listed? And not picking up the 146.925 tone 110.9 Clarksville ARES repeater from I24 at Wilma Rudolph exit, odd.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Clarksville is full p25. Encrypted on TACN. County is on D7 NexEDGE system if I recall.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

wxwarn285

Clarksville is full p25. Encrypted on TACN. County is on D7 NexEDGE system if I recall.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

I know this, but since the old analog freqs are still posted I thought maybe County fire was simulcasted, I know some volunteer fire departments still have their analog repeater up because most volunteers aren't going to spend the money on a digital radio.

911lighting

Premium Subscriber
All of them in county was required to go to nexedge which was paid for through county is was a either go to it be left behind on dispatch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

vans113

Premium Subscriber
This does exist the freq is 453.287500 and it is CSQ. you will only hear vol fire dispatch , you will not hear any other units but dispatch is still broadcasted in analog on this freq. 100% of the time. Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.