Whistler TRX-2 FleetNet programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve3zo

looking for some assistance regarding fleetnet paramaters for a trx 2. the base offset and spacing are in the scanner..but its not tracking the system .

I am monitoring the Windsor site and the scanner is connected to an outside antenna.

thanks

CanWoodsman

Although no expert here but I got my Trx-1 to work for me in Huron county.
I just used the built in data base. Programing through the computer may be better did I haven't got that far.
Just followed the prompts for area than enabled type of agencies then the talk groups I wanted to listen to. All this is built into the scanner. No need to program off-sets or freq's.

ve3hfq

|Chris, what did you do to get it tracking Fleetnet. I have followed several tutorials online and cant get it to follow Fleetnet. Obviously missing a step somewhere. Does anyone know if there is an easy to read step by step instruction page about programming a TRX2?

Paul

ve3zo

Paul

I sent you a Private message.

|Chris, what did you do to get it tracking Fleetnet. I have followed several tutorials online and cant get it to follow Fleetnet. Obviously missing a step somewhere. Does anyone know if there is an easy to read step by step instruction page about programming a TRX2?

Paul

ve3zo

Did you it working with the parameters I sent you.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.