Campbell County Fire/Rescue Paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumbum

I recently noticed on on my 436HP I was not getting tone outs.My 396T that hasn't been updated in 10 years still did.....Long story short turns out a few months ago someone changed/updated the database. while it added some frequencies it changed the Toneout frequency to 156.0600. This is in fact not the correct frequency for Campbell toneouts. It has never changed, The actual frequency is 155.1900. The database needs to be changed to reflect the old ACTUAL toneout freq.

kb4cvn

Silent Key
Nowhere near a paved road, away from the maddening
I recently noticed on on my 436HP I was not getting tone outs.My 396T that hasn't been updated in 10 years still did.....Long story short turns out a few months ago someone changed/updated the database. while it added some frequencies it changed the Toneout frequency to 156.0600. This is in fact not the correct frequency for Campbell toneouts. It has never changed, The actual frequency is 155.1900. The database needs to be changed to reflect the old ACTUAL toneout freq.

155.19000 is the repeater output for the paging ("tone out") frequency.
156.06000 in the repeater input for this frequency pair.
156.7 Hz CTCSS on both input and output.

This is part of Campbell County's five-site conventional simulcast system. (I did the antenna installations at two of their sites: "Johnson Mountain", and the "Altavista" site on Melinda Drive at the US Cellular tower next to the water tank.)

Drumbum

I have put the 156.7000 in also to test I still get all the tone outs all over Lynchburg to Pittsylvania county on both scanners now on 155.1900, the output frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.