Bridgewater Twp

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbinsj2

Yes, I just started a little bit of listening to the system and regularly hear them on it, I can't say when they switched over. Based on affiliations it looks like other Bridgewater fire companies and the squads may be nearing substantial capability on if not routine use of the system. 34 & 43 EMS seem to use it routinely.

Jim

npd155

Ok, Thanks, Yeah...Sounds like most of the Bridgewater agencies (EMS/Fire) are finally switching over with the exception of the District 3 Fire Companies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
I'm wondering what the hold-up is on D3 myself. I no longer have any contacts there anymore to find out the 'inside details'.

Finderne went as all their surrounding M/A agencies had already gone over when the Type-II was still on the air...

robbinsj2

Group 3729 looks like it may be a local channel for Bridgewater, seeing a bunch of Bridgewater fire/ EMS affiliations and some transmissions (clear) but so far only in Unitrunker logs, haven't caught any live. Unconfirmed so not yet submitted.

npd155

I'm wondering what the hold-up is on D3 myself. I no longer have any contacts there anymore to find out the 'inside details'.

Finderne went as all their surrounding M/A agencies had already gone over when the Type-II was still on the air...

Apparently it strikly has to do with money. D3 has the most apparatus and firefighters so alfitting everyone with the new radio equipment is too expensive right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.