Missouri Highway Patrol Troop F

Status
Not open for further replies.

jharwo

Question for Missouri people, I live in Lake of Ozarks and have Troop F in my scanner and all I hear is Radio Traffic from the Columbia Jefferson City area, I don't ever hear any local activity for counties around the lake area, I am missing something?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Moved to Missouri forum for (hopefully) better responses.

talkpair

If you haven't already done so, you might try programming in all the Troop F Dispatch talkgroups.
It's possible they are now using more than one dispatch talk group since switching to Moswin.

kcbw

Question for Missouri people, I live in Lake of Ozarks and have Troop F in my scanner and all I hear is Radio Traffic from the Columbia Jefferson City area, I don't ever hear any local activity for counties around the lake area, I am missing something?

If all you are hearing is Columbia/Jefferson City traffic, you are listening to Troop F: Dispatch 1. Lake area troopers, including water patrol, are dispatched on Troop F: Dispatch 2 (TGID 20157). Just to make sure, you are monitoring MOSWIN and not the low-band channel(s), right?

elebish

Ed

If your scanner is attempting to scan with the squelch too low, then it will lock on any noise that comes along and will not search and lock on a good useable frequency. Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.