Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

If I delete Unitrunker ( version 32.7 ) and reistall it will I lose all my settings?

SCPD

QRT
Short answer is no.

To locate the folder where your settings are kept, select the Archive tab and click on the Folder tool button.

Windows Explorer will display the folder for your Configure.xml (radio settings) and Unitrunker.xml (logged trunked systems). If you want to err on the side of abundant caution - copy these files to another folder.

Ideally a re-install will look for these files in the same place. However, sometime people change the working folder and then forget so the re-install can't see the files.

moonbounce

Short answer is no.

To locate the folder where your settings are kept, select the Archive tab and click on the Folder tool button.

Windows Explorer will display the folder for your Configure.xml (radio settings) and Unitrunker.xml (logged trunked systems). If you want to err on the side of abundant caution - copy these files to another folder.

Ideally a re-install will look for these files in the same place. However, sometime people change the working folder and then forget so the re-install can't see the files.

Thank you, I was having a problem and thought it be a good idea to uninstall and start with a new copy but the thoughts of loosing my settings stop me. Anyways I solved my problem so I don't have to do anything :).

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.