Ch 6 LDH Pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue5401

Premium Subscriber
what dose ch 6 LDH PIPELINE MINE IN COUNTY FIRE LINE UP AND CH 7 RIT COMM IN THE COUNTY FIRE LINE UP

W2SJW

Database Admin
You need to be a lot more descriptive about what your asking, as some location info would help greatly.

Also, please don't type in all caps.

The acronyms in those channels stand for:

LDH - Large Diameter Hose
RIT - Rapid Intervention Team

joec157

Premium Subscriber
What rescue5401 is referring to is in Monmouth County and the LDH Pipline is a system of I believe a reel of 6 inch hose and appliances that are in a few counties thru out the state and are on call for anyone to use on demand.They have their own frequency for dispatch and operations.The RIT Comm is a countywide frequency for exactly what it says.

RBFD415

The term LDH "Pipeline " is most often a reference to the more common 5" hose used as supply hose in many departments. In Monmouth the term is used for the various companies from different towns that are requested to work together to move water over a distance. The 6" system you mention is called the "Neptune" system and yes the hose is on reels. Also correct is the equipment is split between various firehouses mostly located in the northern end of the state.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.