Yaesu: Yaseu F2DR bank programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumbum

So im trying to program in banks. can anyone direct me to a tutorial on how to do this. I know the programming is similar to the F1DR if anyone has bank programming for that I can figure it out thats how I got my APRS going,,, Thanks

Drumbum

I figured it out, thanks,, haven't figured it out manually but have in software

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
same with APRS and it was easier with a tutorial that wasn't translated from Japanese thanks

I really haven't noticed problems with Yaesu manuals and I have read a number. But then they are all the same. Even programming Yaesu is similar and with every different Yaesu radio I program from FPP first before using software. That way, when doing public service I know how to change features without having to carry a computer around. Software gets you into programming banks, but not when changing banks on the go. I know the CCR manuals are just horrible as I have also read a few of them. But glad you have it sorted out with the software.

k6cpo

You have seven Yaesu manuals......

:D

Nope, many more than that as the System Fusion radios have three additional manuals that have to be downloaded from the Yaesu Website and I have downloaded manuals for radios I don't actually have so I can help others.

I have a total of eight (I counted again) Yaesu radios...

Drumbum

After thinking about it , I think most people are thinking I'm asking about just setting a frequency in memory,, I was talking about putting groups of frequencies in to banks,,, Yaesu should have named them different,, I still after reading multiple manuals don't know how to do it Via the radio,, if I take the SD card out and program with computer I just check a bank box from 1,to 99 I believe is how high it goes,, anyone care to share how to do it VIA radio????

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.