Programming via computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannard2

I upgraded to to the premium account so I can program my Whistler1040 scanner via the computer but I'm completely lost as to how to do it. I have the scanner connected to my computer but not sure what to click on to program it. Some help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Stannard2

I'm not going to do it through the computer. Thought it would be simpler which is probably is but they want to charge $40 just to do it. Do you know how to manually program it? My analog was simple just program save and done. The digital has so many options when programming that I'm lost. Hope you can help. Thanks

Nasby

I'm not going to do it through the computer. Thought it would be simpler which is probably is but they want to charge $40 just to do it. Do you know how to manually program it? My analog was simple just program save and done. The digital has so many options when programming that I'm lost. Hope you can help. Thanks

Depending on what systems you are trying to program, you may find that $40 is quite a bargain when you calculate stress, time saved, etc.

Good luck with whatever you decide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.