Unitrunker Hide option

Status
Not open for further replies.

W5KYP

Hey guys,
I am trying to figure out why I cannot hide TG's in Unitrunker when I have the TG selected as "HIDE", and "HIDE" unchecked in the call history viewer.

I am using version 1.0.32.7 if that helps.

Thanks,
PuJo

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
He solved his problem. That's the problem with the forums dome times people find there answer and don't think of how it could benefit others oh well. I probably won't be helping pujo next time he pops up ; (

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

W5KYP

Sorry guys, but after 80 views and 0 comments I figured it wasn't of any interest to the group.

So here was the issue.....

When locking out / hiding TG's, and having the "HIDE" option box ticked in the history viewer I was still seeing TG's that I had set to hide.

Solution: As I selected TG's to hide, I would have to untick/retick the hide option in the history viewer as sort of a refresh each time a new TG was hidden. That was the only way that it would hide the TG's in the history viewer and that is what I wanted so that I could concentrate on a specific TG Source ID's for labeling.

The item will still be displayed in the frequency list as it rotates and like the previous shared link, you cannot hide anything in the channel/frequency area yet.

So, sorry guys. I will remember next time....

PuJo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.