Yaesu: ftm-3200d

Status
Not open for further replies.

va3jfw

Premium Subscriber
i loaned my 3200 to a friend until his rig was repaired....he programmed some freq`s i don`t use..i cannot find in the manuals how to delete them????

va3jfw

Premium Subscriber
yaesu ftm- 3200d

i asked how to delete freq`s on a yaesu ftm-3200d.....i HAVE the manuals.....i cannot find IN THE MANUAL how to delete freq`s........

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Can you write a new frequency over the old? And then lock out if you don't want to use while scanning. It is generally real easy to overwrite a frequency on Yaesu radios.

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber
i asked how to delete freq`s on a yaesu ftm-3200d.....i HAVE the manuals.....i cannot find IN THE MANUAL how to delete freq`s........

Sorry I misread your question.
Like many Yaesu radios, it appears you can't delete a memory location from the keypad once it has been programmed. You can overwrite it with new data. You mask it so you it is not visible (see the Operating Manual page 26). You can mark it to skip during a scan, but you can't delete it. The only way that I know to delete it is by using programming software.

va3jfw

Premium Subscriber
Can you write a new frequency over the old? And then lock out if you don't want to use while scanning. It is generally real easy to overwrite a frequency on Yaesu radios.

yes i can do that....but i have more than enough freq`s i use... thank`s for your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.