Audio Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nysff

not sure if I am in the right place but would like to see if anyone might be of help.

I would like to have my Proscan Audio stream though my Computer Monitor rather than computer speakers. I can select this in the computer audio settings but it's streaming everything rather than just the ProScan Audio. Also mind you that I am 100% on Wifi and the Scanner itself is in a completely different room so I could not plug anything in to make this happen. Any Suggestions?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Nysff,
I don't understand what you are asking. Would you reword your question. What do you mean by "stream though my Computer Monitor"?

Last edited:

Nysff

Nysff,
I don't understand what you are asking. Would you reword your question. What do you mean by "stream though my Computer Monitor"?

The Wifi audio stream that comes from the Scanner to the Computer currently is playing through my main speakers "the green plug in the back of the PC" however i have switch it before to play through the HDMI Connection on my PC Monitor but that brings all the audio and not just the scanner. I would like just the scanner to play through the PC Monitor "HDMI Connection" and all other audio "Music and such" to play through my regular speakers.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
The Wifi audio stream that comes from the Scanner to the Computer currently is playing through my main speakers "the green plug in the back of the PC" however i have switch it before to play through the HDMI Connection on my PC Monitor but that brings all the audio and not just the scanner. I would like just the scanner to play through the PC Monitor "HDMI Connection" and all other audio "Music and such" to play through my regular speakers.

If your computer is already playing sounds through your speaker output you should be able to go into proscan and click "audio control". Then "remote scanner over ip" then on the right side set your audio output device to your HDMI sound card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.