Questionable Amateur Radio Station Callsign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forum member's. I am a licensed Amateur Radio Operator and I viewed my QSO history on Echolink. One particular QSO callsign (EB3DAU) was not familiar to me. Before I connected to the station that I am Net Control of is when I discovered the unfamiliar callsign. During the Net Session, I received an Alarm of the callsign showing the status as "connected." I quickly recorded the callsign. A few hours later, I referred to QRZ.com to research the callsign. No record found. I then referred to Radio Reference.com, the same results. I then tried the F.C.C.'s ULS database. No records found. Are there any Elmers on the RadioReference.com Forum, or someone knowledgeable with this issue that can give me a logical explanation why no records were found please? Thank you in advance!!! 73's. Mark D. Miller KE0MQQ.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
EB3 is a Spanish amateur radio call sign, so they would not be in the US FCC database.

Using APRS.FI that station (EB3DAU B and EB3DAU-B) pops up on APRS just outside Madrid 22 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.