Oranges, Tomatos ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dward42586

Premium Subscriber
I listen to the
Tulsa, Creek, Osage, Rogers, and Washington Counties Public Safety

live audio feed. A few weeks ago I started hearing what sounds like orders for vegetables. I suspect it's the toll booth folks.

Just curious, does anybody know what that's about?

I sent an e-mail to the feed provider, but got no answer.

dward42586

Premium Subscriber
Correction

Sorry, but the feed I'm hearing this on is:
Craig, Nowata, Rogers, Ottawa, and Mayes Counties Public Safety - Live Audio Feed Web Player

I listen to the

A few weeks ago I started hearing what sounds like orders for vegetables. I suspect it's the toll booth folks.

Just curious, does anybody know what that's about?

I sent an e-mail to the feed provider, but got no answer.

kd5vjn1307

It looks like that stream is doing control channel trunking off of a couple of towers.

We get the same type traffic here in OKC on the Lake Arcadia Channels. May not realize their radios are on the 800 system. "Use 'em because they work" type situation

SCPD

QRT
I've been hearing general chatter on OTA Toll Booths OKWIN Site 8 Oklahoma City on a TG I keep missing lol

This just in. MWC FD F/G1 TG 29264 whispers "hello" 5 times over. To much flooding and accidents in Oklahoma City right now for them to be tinkering with the public safety system. Shouldn't be happening. Leave the radio checks for system maintenance crew.

Last edited:

KOK5CY

Yes I'm hearing the same thing almost daily up here in Afton on the Miami tower site . TG : 50704

Status
Not open for further replies.