Rose Bowl UCLA Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone planning on going Sunday to the 4:30p game at the Rose Bowl to try to decipher the MOTOTRBO system in use during the UCLA football games? If anyone is willing to do the work to try to decipher the system, I am willing to give you 4 general admission tickets to the game so you can sit inside and watch while you figure out the color codes, slots, and frequencies, etc...

Please PM me to let me know if interested...

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
How do I try to decipher the Rose Bowl MOTOTRBO system with a 436hp scanner? I have the frequencies or WQVB769, but not sure how to enter the info into scanner and what to watch for. Do I do discovery or analyze mode, and what am I looking for on the display?

Any help would be appreciated

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I'll try to give that license a listen later today though with the topography I am not sure I will hear anything.

As far as the 436HP someone else can probably chime in, but you should atleast be able to get the basic info such as type of system (CAP, CON, DMR), Slots, Color Codes, and Talkgroups(and maybe even their usage) by entering and monitoring each of the licensed frequencies one by one individually before moving onto the next one.

Assuming each one is in use and its pretty active you should be able to gather the basic info relatively quickly.
As far as finding proper LCN order and such, that takes a bit more work and I am not familiar enough with the radio to give you that advice.

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.