Scanner Cast Push error 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba76

Feed Provider
I've had issues the past few days with my feed connecting. Scanner Cast give me this error

ScannerCast PUSH Error 101

Failed to connect to RR Server: audio9.broadcastify.com/2pjg9csnd4g8
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. 68.66.76/178:8000

Any ideas what could be going on? I have searched and found nothing posted about a recent outage unless i've missed it.

Thanks for any help.

Bubba

kibler

Feed Provider
Hello bubba......I never had this problem using Scanner Cast before, sorry don't have the final solution! Just from reading some on the information on this forum, some of the problems have been either the ISP has a Port Settings problem or could be a problem with your firewall settings not letting your feed connect to server! Just not a hole lot of help on this problem, but maybe someone will reply with a more definite solution! Thanks and sorry I couldn't help more!

bubba76

Feed Provider
Thanks for the reply. It seems to be working as of yesterday. Not sure what changed, but, it's a bit odd since I didn't change anything. Lol Fingers crossed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kibler

Feed Provider
Thanks for the reply. It seems to be working as of yesterday. Not sure what changed, but, it's a bit odd since I didn't change anything. Lol Fingers crossed.

Hello bubba.....that's fantastic! I will cross ever thing I got? lol!

kibler

Feed Provider
hi bubba.......I will say this! My connection is not 100% all the time! My ISP is COX and I do have my moments! Thanks

bubba76

Feed Provider
Lol my isp is usually pretty strong. Who knows. Having a lot of trouble connecting to audio servers while listening to other feeds around the country as well. Cellular and home data. Maybe intermittent issues with servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.