Ocean / Monmouth County Scanner Enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I have operated a scanner news page for some time now, and recently it has exploded in growth. The reception from the public is very positive, and we have 6 people who help me post calls. If anyone here lives in Ocean County or Monmouth County and would like to volunteer some time posting appropriate calls they hear on the scanner, I would greatly appreciate your help. Please feel free to email me personally and I can discuss options with you. Oceancountyscanner@gmail.com. Thanks in advance guys!

https://www.facebook.com/OceanCountyScannerNews/

danlewis

Feed Provider
Page states that they don't rebroadcast calls from Prosecutor or Sheriff out of "mutual respect". Does that mean they lack mutual respect for Fire/EMS? Perhaps a poor choice of words?

crazyboy

Page states that they don't rebroadcast calls from Prosecutor or Sheriff out of "mutual respect". Does that mean they lack mutual respect for Fire/EMS? Perhaps a poor choice of words?

I'm guessing poor choice of words. However, how does one have respect for them but not local pd?

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
We have a respect for every first responder. I follow basic Broadcastify guidelines and don't stream anything beyond routine dispatch channels. Our county TRS also has the sheriff and prosecutor on it, and we leave that out. I am friends with Sheriff Mastronardy and would like to remain on his good side.
If anyone has a problem with me or my page, feel free to email me personally and I will chat with you.
Oceancountyscanner@gmail.com
-Dave

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
The OP stated to contact him directly with any issues you have.

With that I think this has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.