Pro 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer5569

I have a pro 95 am i able to get okcpd and fire on this scanner and if so is anybody willing to program it for me for a fee i cant figure this trunking thing out

plaws

Premium Subscriber
I have a pro 95 am i able to get okcpd and fire on this scanner and if so is anybody willing to program it for me for a fee i cant figure this trunking thing out

OKCPD simulcasts on the OKWIN trunked system, which is good because otherwise you need a different radio (one that decodes ProVoice). OKCFD occasionally simulcasts on OKWIN but mostly doesn't - for them you need a different radio.

More details at Pro-95 - The RadioReference Wiki

nowires

What frequencys do i need to put in.....im not seeing any

On a motorola system, you just need the control frequencies...and if that's an older RS scanner, you'll need to set the bank to trunk motorola. Put the alternate control frequencies in there just in case, and you don't even need the voice frequencies, motorola trunking does that on it's own.

peterjmag

The Pro-95 will not work on the OKC site due to rebanding. You might hear a few transmissions here and there but will miss most. Consider getting a more modern digital scanner. Sorry for the bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.