Marion ILL Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

boanscannerman66

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Police Band

Any 1 know where Marion Police Went TOO not ON : 855.2375 Ure Help MUCH Appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gh6406

Premium Subscriber
Any 1 know where Marion Police Went TOO not ON : 855.2375 Ure Help MUCH Appreciated

If you are asking about Marion, IL, they have a listing for WQZS514 - MARION, CITY OF, which uses 151.430. May want to check that one.

boanscannerman66

Banned
If you are asking about Marion, IL, they have a listing for WQZS514 - MARION, CITY OF, which uses 151.430. May want to check that one.

K thanks A Bunch HOPe We Can Stay Connected . I live IN Marion ILL & Have A Pro 197 , Pro 97

What state?

@ ScannerSK What State R u in ?
I'm in ILL ? IF Ure IN So ILL Please HELP me Spread THE Word Bout My Post & I'll do Same TO help U out ANY Time

@ Scannersk
151.430 Buzzes ALL the Time ANY idea's What Band ITs ON : FM , NFM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170911/524f16c4fcaaee664c404d22b0fa825b.jpg

@scannersk The Above Buzzes Can U help ME find Them Marion Police ?

@GH6406
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170911/8c13c139ecdb48479623d3b37f3bc872.jpg
IT Buzzes ANY idea Where Else TO look MUCH Appreciated IF u Could Help ME out

What state?

Marion ILL

Last edited by a moderator:

chief21

Premium Subscriber
Summer - Western NC; Winter - Tampa Bay FL
If the signal on that frequency is 'buzzing' all the time, it is possible that the user agency has switched from analog mode to digital mode. Could be P25, NXDN, or even DMR. Suggest that you post your question in the IL forum to see if anyone more local to the problem can provide any specifics.

John AC4JK

boanscannerman66

Banned
If the signal on that frequency is 'buzzing' all the time, it is possible that the user agency has switched from analog mode to digital mode. Could be P25, NXDN, or even DMR. Suggest that you post your question in the IL forum to see if anyone more local to the problem can provide any specifics.

John AC4JK

@ JohnAC4JK What's NXDN , DMR mean ?

boanscannerman66

Banned
@W8RMH
The Above IS OLD band They Left IT 9/8/17 & Went SOME Where Else
I'm Tring TO Find NEW band They Went TOO

boanscannerman66

Banned

John AC4JK

@Cheif21 Could U add ME to Group Above MUCH Appreciated IF u Could .

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator

boanscannerman66

Banned
I'm Looking FOR the : N E W Band For Marion ILL Police Dept
They WAS on : 855.2375 9:8/17 @ 2pm
Than They Went TO : New Channel ! I'm Stumped Tring to Figure OUT where They ( Marion Police ) Went TOO . & Would Appercepte ANY / ALL Help IF any 1 knows
Can Email me : Boanjeff@icloud.com OR
Fax To : 618/993/4062 IF any 1 knows What NEW code IS Put ON Top Of Papper Marion Police Band
IF u fax it Much Appreciated IN advance For Ure Help

Scanner Man

WD9GHG

I'm 2 counties away (Jefferson), but on my newly modified PRO-668 it looks to me like Marion PD is using 151.43 DMR ENCRYPTED! It's decoding OK, but garbled, as is my DSD+ program. Interesting that their license, WQZS514, only shows emission of 11K2F3E which is NFM. You can say bye-bye to monitoring Marion PD.

boanscannerman66

Banned
I'm 2 counties away (Jefferson), but on my newly modified PRO-668 it looks to me like Marion PD is using 151.43 DMR ENCRYPTED! It's decoding OK, but garbled, as is my DSD+ program. Interesting that their license, WQZS514, only shows emission of 11K2F3E which is NFM. You can say bye-bye to monitoring Marion PD.

@WD9GHG if There ON : DSD Y cat I hear ANY Thing ON IT ? I'm NOT too Far FM Station Im ON S E Side OF Marion & ITs Buzzing NOW AS I Write THIS ? HOPE WE can BE Friends ON here I've GOT all Kinds OF Frequencies IF Interested in ANY ?

Scanner man

cubn

Database Admin
@WD9GHG if There ON : DSD Y cat I hear ANY Thing ON IT ? I'm NOT too Far FM Station Im ON S E Side OF Marion & ITs Buzzing NOW AS I Write THIS ? HOPE WE can BE Friends ON here I've GOT all Kinds OF Frequencies IF Interested in ANY ?

Scanner man

From what WD9GHG is reporting...Marion PD has switched to a digital format (DMR) on 151.430. And not only is it digital but it's encrypted so no scanner (not even a digital scanner) will be able to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.