453.6375 DMR Close Call Hit Chambersburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I'm getting Close Call hits on 453.6375MHz in Chambersburg.
It's DMR, Capacity Plus, Color Code 8. Nearest listing for that freq in the RR database is a ProVoice system in Lebanon, which is awfully far away for a Close Call hit. Does anyone know what this might be?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Wonder why that didn't show up when I searched the database?

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
If you go to the FCC Licenses tab on the Franklin County database page and enter the frequency in question into the "Frequency" search box, you'll return these results:

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?freq=453.6375&action=cf&ctid=2268

I don't know if you went in to search a different way or if the system was being buggy when you tried. I just tried it and got some results.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Will do. It seems to be totally offline today, nothing on any freq. I'm running LCN Finder on the system and have nothing so far.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The system is using RAS, which means that my 436 completely ignores it unless the freqs are programmed conventional. LCN finder does nothing, and when programming the system as OFT or TRBO, the scanner never breaks squelch.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
It appears RAS was enabled within the last few days, because initially I was able to monitor the system as trunked, and then it suddenly went silent. Now I can only monitor it as conventional, which makes it difficult to identify talkgroups..

Status
Not open for further replies.