TRX-1: Printing Scanlists

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

Sort of

You can't directly print out a scanlist. But you can take a Screen Capture (picture) by pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard. You can then paste to Windows Paint (or other programs that you can paste images too).

It's a little klugy. But it can be done.

Attachments

• ClevelandIndiansNXDN.jpg
    ClevelandIndiansNXDN.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 533

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
I don’t have ez scan open but I think you can export to CSV. If so you could open that in Libré office and import into a spreadsheet and then format and print.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troymail

Silent Key
I don’t have ez scan open but I think you can export to CSV. If so you could open that in Libré office and import into a spreadsheet and then format and print.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope - I do not believe that is the case.

You can cut and paste and import into EZ Scan but the opposite (cut and paste or export out) is not an option.

Swipesy

Bud Evans and Troymail are correct. You cannot directly export from EzScan. The only effective way I have found is to program EzScan using Excel and Importing into EzScan. Save your import Excel Sheets and you can edit Excel and reimport change data.

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
Bud Evans and Troymail are correct. You cannot directly export from EzScan. The only effective way I have found is to program EzScan using Excel and Importing into EzScan. Save your import Excel Sheets and you can edit Excel and reimport change data.

That’s what I did to change a bunch of names and formatting on a bunch of objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.