Csern tg 3073?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
So because the CSERN system is fairly new I really don't have that many talk groups programmed into it other than the known talk groups for a couple of the the troops. I do however have the system in search mode on my 436. The other morning about 8 I started hearing a roll call on talk group 3073. As a matter of fact I could not grab paper quick enough so I took a shot of the screen and it was right around 8:20 for the clock on the scanner. Anyways like I said there was a roll call going on and it was mostly Fairfield County departments. At the end of the Roll Call they said that it was the completion of the Roll Call for the FAPERN system which I thought was the Fairfield County hotline and I thought there was only VHF and UHF channels are assigned to it. Has anybody else heard this or is anybody aware of it? Like I said it was Sunday morning at about 8 ish I don't know if it's a monthly test or weekly test but it was definitely a roll call.

ems170

Feed Provider
That is FAPERN. It is setup to give access over the 700 system and is bridged back into the V/UHF channels.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Awesome cool thank you. I wasn't sure if I was getting the actual Channel or if it was a fluke. But it was to clear so I thought so
Thanks for confirming it

Status
Not open for further replies.