Where to find 10 codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeson

Premium Subscriber
Hi group. I am trying to find Hilliard PD 10 codes. I found some online and they don’t match up.
Columbus PD was easy to find.
Thanks for any info.

lifeson

Premium Subscriber

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Some agencies use BSSA or another code system with some variations specific to their department. I wish there was a standard, or they would just get rid of them. Grove City uses the Columbus system with some variations. When I worked in Hamilton County there were 5 different code systems in use, but the individual use was minimal, such as 3-5 on the scene, 2-6 in service, 44 advise location etc. They were nowhere near as extreme as Columbus.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
They use pretty much the same,but there are some different ones than the sheriff. I wish I could find Hilliard’s exact codes.

Since they're dispatched by Dublin, they're probably using the Dublin variation of the BSSA codes.

I might point out that the basic BSSA list can be added to by any individual agency to suit their needs; the only thing that's standardized is the basic list (for example, 15=Warrant, which some agencies have enhanced with 15F and 15M, for felony and misdemeanor).

Status
Not open for further replies.