Cannot post pictures in For Sale.- Premium subscriber

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketNJ

Seems there is "nobody home" at RR. Sent several emails to support and posted here for help.
Quick to take your money for premium status but without the premium benefits.

BEWARE

RocketNJ

It was reference and not references. If I had sent it wrong it would have been bounced.
I checked my outbox. Second request for support was 8 days ago.

Thanks
Dave

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dave,

Sorry for the delayed response. I've been swamped in a family move into a new home. I personally work all the support requests and I'm backed up. I plan on plowing through all of them today, so you should hear from me by EOB today.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
In the meantime, try creating the ad, then go back and edit the ad and upload the photos. You might also try a different web browser. I've seen some bugs in the photo uploads from some browsers.

bobsav21

Pretty obvious

Seems there is "nobody home" at RR. Sent several emails to support and posted here for help.
Quick to take your money for premium status but without the premium benefits.

BEWARE

If you look at the Home page you'll notice that the " News" hasn't be updated since August..

That should be a hint as to what is going on here...

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
If you look at the Home page you'll notice that the " News" hasn't be updated since August..

That should be a hint as to what is going on here...

If you had looked at the threads those links lead to, you would have realized that the date shown on the RR home page is the date those “New and Announcements” threads were started, not the date of the latest post to those threads.

bobsav21

August

If you had looked at the threads those links lead to, you would have realized that the date shown on the RR home page is the date those “New and Announcements” threads were started, not the date of the latest post to those threads.

That doesn't change the fact that NO NEW news has been posted since August right ???

ecps92

Items are found/shared/posted by Members.

Guess there has been no news, unless you have someting to share/add ? :roll:

Nothing to hint about at all
That doesn't change the fact that NO NEW news has been posted since August right ???

RocketNJ

I wanted to say thanks to Lyndsay for getting me straightened out. Didn't realize he was busy and wasn't able to respond to my requests. Understandable as he was moving and family responsibilities ate up much of his time. Maybe the support email can be set up to alert users of any possible delays if something like that comes up again? (an auto response).

I did mark the TRX-1 as sold and see the ad was deleted.

Thanks again

Dave

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
OP got his question answered, so the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.