Palisades mall security

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD2EUM

I’ve been trying to monitor the security frequency for the palisades mall and have had no traffic for a few weeks. Can anyone advise if they changed their frequency?

KD2EUM

Anyone else having problems receiving palisades mall security. I just get static

KD2EUM

Yes. I was even using close call feature. I would get the hit with the frequency and then static. I think they might have gone digital dmr

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Yes. I was even using close call feature. I would get the hit with the frequency and then static. I think they might have gone digital dmr

A BCD325P2 should pick up a DMR system.. have you upgraded the firmware on the scanner to the latest?

KD2EUM

That’s a good question. Do u by any chance know the latest 325p2 software version? Thnx for the response by the way

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
That’s a good question. Do u by any chance know the latest 325p2 software version? Thnx for the response by the way

No Problem. The latest firmware should be 1.07.09. It was released on 9/67/17.
BCD325P2FirmwareUpdate < UnidenMan4 < TWiki Click On the top link witch will download the update program, Unzip it and install it once finished find the application select the scanner model (BCD325P2) and the latest firmware (1.07.09) and make sure you scanner is plugged into your computer and that will update it. Let me know if you have any troubles and im glad to help. Let us know if there still is any static on the security frequency.

KD2EUM

I updated. Now off to the mall to see if it works. Do u recommend any settings on the scanner to make sure close call works?

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
I updated. Now off to the mall to see if it works. Do u recommend any settings on the scanner to make sure close call works?

I have a BCD325P2, I could say to make sure you have your close call settings on and once the mall security transmits the close call should pick them up with their mode and tone, also make sure you have the mall frequency programmed in just as kind of like a backup if you know what i mean.

KD2EUM

Do u know of an inexpensive ht like a baofeng or the yaesu ft70d that can monitor that frequency. Thnx in advance

KD2EUM

I didn&#8217;t make it there yet. I updated the firmware with no problems however I think I have to purchase the dmr upgrade from Uniden to recieve that frequency using close call. Can u recommend an inexpensive ht that can be programmed to recieve that dmr frequency. I was looking into the tyt 530? Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.