AZWIN in Northern AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
John,

That looks like Site 116, that is unidentified, possibly in Mohave. Very nice if it is really located in Flagstaff.

There are no sites currently on AZWIN with an RFSs of "2". Can you double check please ?

Thanks,

In my travels this week:

015A
Site 216

full strength in Flagstaff

I don't have a 700 mhz tapped scanner, so couldn't run UT.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
John,

That looks like Site 116, that is unidentified, possibly in Mohave. Very nice if it is really located in Flagstaff.

There are no sites currently on AZWIN with an RFSs of "2". Can you double check please ?

Thanks,

Just had my 396, no tap. It reported 216 west of Flagstaff. Don't think I would be getting Mohave signals from there. I'll be up there next week, I'll try again.

Maybe a second net of sites for the north?

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Just had my 396, no tap. It reported 216 west of Flagstaff. Don't think I would be getting Mohave signals from there. I'll be up there next week, I'll try again.

Maybe a second net of sites for the north?

I don't think the site is in Mohave, which is why it has a ? mark after it on the label. If you are hearing it full bars in Flagstaff, that would be a likely candidate.

In my travels throughout the state, I haven't yet seen an RFSS of 2, which is why I ask. Based on the licensing, and based on previous layout with the old TRS, not sure there is a second net.

Eagerly awaiting what you find next time.

Thanks,

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
Confirmed Site 15A - 216; cc 774.09375; In Flagstaff, likely Mt Elden.

Hits on TG search while in a meeting:

1013 Per database: DPS CI-Central (Simulcast CI 2) [David 423 + other units with traffic]
1014 Per database: DPS CI-South (Simulcast CI 3) [Border 10 checking 10-8]
1009 unknown traffic

Receivable to/from about MP 328, I-17 (about same as Flag P25 system on Devils Peak

kd7ckq

Pretty sure this is located in Flagstaff. I can decode it north of Cameron. Closer you move to Flagstaff the better the signal gets. Signal strength is decent enough in tuba but my scanner just refuses to decode.
Once it started decoding. I was picking up tg: 1013 'DPS CI Central'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.