Can I do this in Sentinel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

I'm trying to do a cut and paste but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. In my favorites list I titled one Military Air. Within that I have several Departments i.e: Langley AFB, Shaw AFB, etc. that I've imported from RadioReference. What I would like to do is copy the channels from those departments over to another Favorite List called Combined Military Air and then within that make a Department that lists them all and sort that list by frequency in order to have the scanner scan them in frequency order. A normal Windows cut and paste does not seem to work in Sentinel. Am I missing something? Thanks

marksmith

Once you figure it out once, it's easy and you wonder why you ever had trouble.

Mark
536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
For those wondering how this is done:

While in the "source" Favorites List editor, left mouse click to highlight the desired rows, then right click copy. (If you want to select all rows, you'll see that with a right mouse click). Then edit the target Favorites List, use the green plus sign to add a new channel row and right mouse click paste. Save the edited file and you are done.

Moose

My mistake was I wasn't in the favorites list editor. I was right-clicking away in the regular database, wondering why nothing would copy. Just a pre-senior moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.