Pro-668: Database Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
I had a client call today and ask about the PRO668 database pulls. He says that the database in the radio does not match that in RadioReference even though the RRDB has been updated for his area for several weeks. He has been getting the "Database is current" message from the 668 software for the same several weeks.

Is it possible that the data pulls for the RadioShack scanners are not done weekly as they are by Whistler and Uniden? If so does anyone know the schedule if there is one?

troymail

Silent Key
I had a client call today and ask about the PRO668 database pulls. He says that the database in the radio does not match that in RadioReference even though the RRDB has been updated for his area for several weeks. He has been getting the "Database is current" message from the 668 software for the same several weeks.

Is it possible that the data pulls for the RadioShack scanners are not done weekly as they are by Whistler and Uniden? If so does anyone know the schedule if there is one?

I just checked the library update status with the PRO-668 software -- it reports version 543 (October 7, 2017) is available.

Seems to me that the library is getting updated as usual.

DJ11DLN

I just checked the library update status with the PRO-668 software -- it reports version 543 (October 7, 2017) is available.

Seems to me that the library is getting updated as usual.
Same here, same version as current for E-Z Scan. Without analyzing the files I couldn't say they are identical, but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Their antivirus or something similar is probably blocking the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.