ADCR25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubbe

No, the firmware is copy protected. The design where not exactly a good one. It decodes signals from pure noise and the log shows 50% false signals while decoding noise or with good valid signals. He was thinking of doing an improved dual band version but I guess he is serving time in jail now.

/Ubbe

mclove

Premium Subscriber
i use it all the time on uhf works really good i love it but its ok on the 800 brand its work not to bad not as good like 400 brand but u got to be really close to the tower works really good giving all the info better then sum scanners do it i tell ya

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
If anyone happens to have a VHF version of this that they'd like to get rid of... Shoot me a message.

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber

n3617400

why not get team up and change the firmware and improve the concept?

I'm not ready to lose 2-3 years of my life for project without a future.
are you try decompile DSP BF504 firmware? it's little hell.
andrey (maker of adcr25) will not share hardware specification of adcr25,
finding of this will take a very long time digging in firmware code.
it's not interesting for me.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
No, the firmware is copy protected. The design where not exactly a good one. It decodes signals from pure noise and the log shows 50% false signals while decoding noise or with good valid signals. He was thinking of doing an improved dual band version but I guess he is serving time in jail now.

/Ubbe

And how do YOU know Andrey is serving time in jail right now? Hell of a way to slander someone if it isn't true!

Mike

Ubbe

He hasn't written anything in different forums since april. He is no longer CEO and general manager at Altonika Radio System since april, a company with 32 employees. He has an automatic shortwave beacon that still operates at his home in Zelenograd, 37km from Moscow, so it has not been taken over by someone else or equipment removed, it is still waiting for him to return. He has stopped existing in society for now.

/Ubbe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.