Parke Co. Covered Bridge Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ11DLN

Anybody been up there? I'm not hearing the usual levels of traffic or much use of non-standard talkgroups this year. In past years H-MA3 (we were on Zone H under the old system, now in G) was busy as was ISP53 Ops2, and some of the Parke FD Fireground TGs. This year the only thing I've heard off the standard 61 Parke Dispatch TGs, Sheriff and Fire, is a tiny bit of traffic on SW-MA9 and landing a med-evac chopper (Lifeline) on G-MA3. I don't think AirEvac 39 is even participating this year. If they are they're staying quiet about it; in the past both of them used to go up and sit on station on the weekends.

I'll take the Whistlerized Pro-668 if I go up this week and see what I can catch...I avoid the whole thing like the plague on weekends.

DJ11DLN

Thanks...I didn't even have that enabled (facepalm).

Should be a lot of fun and games to hear over the weekend, the final weekend usually is as all the peeps come out of the woodwork looking for closeout bargains. I just cannot believe how many people travel such a distance for what has basically become a gigantic flea market.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.