BCD996T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt9638

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning Scanner Fans

I recently tried adding some channels to my BCD996t using ARC996, as I have always used, including linking to my RR feature to download frequencies. I have previously had a trunk system in it and when I went to update it all went through but now I do not ick up any of the trunk channels as I previously did. the scanner is in the same spot I keep it on my desk. any advise???

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Good Morning Scanner Fans

I recently tried adding some channels to my BCD996t using ARC996, as I have always used, including linking to my RR feature to download frequencies. I have previously had a trunk system in it and when I went to update it all went through but now I do not ick up any of the trunk channels as I previously did. the scanner is in the same spot I keep it on my desk. any advise???

Did you D/L the scanner to the software before adding channels? If NOT, and you just put channels into the software and wrote to the 996T it just overwrote the programming and now you will have just what was added.

Matt9638

Premium Subscriber
I rewrote my channels. 10 conventional. Then a trunk system with 2 sites and 49 channels. This was done through bultel ARC 996 software. I am not sure what happen. It is taking the upload and scanning but it is not stopping on any channels. Shows it is scanning through them. When I select an individual channel I receive nothing. It is showing reception on the reception bar indicator.

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber
Is your Band Plan set properly?

If the trunked system is an older Motorola mixed mode system (which includes analog), you must set the band plan for the BCD996T. I do not use ARC996, but use ProScan for programming my 996. I have attached a screen capture of the standard band plan settings from ProScan. You should be able to review and similarly set the proper band plan using ARC996.

Attachments

• Motorola Band Plan.JPG
    Motorola Band Plan.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.