Bristol Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb908

Feed Provider
I am hearing that Monday Bristol is moving to a new digital system. Anyone have the new freq or any info on that?

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Disregard my post just so everyone knows that 8 Monday morning they're going to be doing their fire radio testing on the new system I already talked to a fire inspector today

APX7500X2

Disregard my post just so everyone knows that 8 Monday morning they're going to be doing their fire radio testing on the new system I already talked to a fire inspector today

Monday AM they are completely changing all city services to the new TDMA system same frequencies just brand new system with brand new radios

scottb908

Feed Provider
assuming PD is remaining encypt, Is just fire moving over? I know Bristol EMS was also using the old trucked system.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I have the uniden bcd436 scanner ohase 2 will i have to uodate the data base from radio reference to pick up the new system or will it automatically pick it up

scottb908

Feed Provider
I have the uniden bcd436 scanner ohase 2 will i have to uodate the data base from radio reference to pick up the new system or will it automatically pick it up

Im guessing its a new system and talk groups that you will need to update the radio either manually or via new programing from the site (once it gets updated)

SVFC462

Feed Provider
PD, FD, EMS, DPW

Same RF Channels but now TDMA and new TG

Guess I need to reprogram the scanner in the car for my work adventures into Farmington before tomorrow. And the scanner for Dispatch may need to get upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55engine

Premium Subscriber
I'm already starting to pick up radio talk groups as soon as I can figure out what they are I will post them as of right now 17100 pd 17200 is fire just look at New Britain trunk system is setup Bristol set up the same way 17101 and 17103 pd encrypted 17204 fd clear

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
As of monday night the database was not updated so ill have to wait to update it since i cant figure out how to do it manually. Lol

Last edited:

MFCJR

I'm going to submit what little talk groups I have identified in hopes that others can identify more. I have up to 15 TG's but they transmit so little its hard to figure out what they are. Fire and EMS are most used and lots of encryption from the police. (3 encrypted TG's)

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I'm going to submit what little talk groups I have identified in hopes that others can identify more. I have up to 15 TG's but they transmit so little its hard to figure out what they are. Fire and EMS are most used and lots of encryption from the police. (3 encrypted TG's)

Cross refernce them with the TGs on the old sytem, i know the FD had had a couple of fireground groups

cg

Premium Subscriber
17202 BFD First Incident
17203 BFD Second Incident
17204 BFD Dispatch

17251 BEMS Dispatch

chris

MFCJR

cg. That is mostly what I sent in along with what I believe is Public Works on 17402. I did not submit TG 17203. I knew it was Fire but did not know for sure if it was Second Incident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.