Phase 2 Talkgroup in Dodge City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
Monitored 2696 on the original KSICS system in Dodge. Have not confirmed if this is simulcast on the newer system. But it is no mistake. Both 0 and 1 slots were used and I believe it is encrypted. It was unintelligible and unmuted as is standard for phase 2 systems on a BCD436HP. It is awful close to 2694 which belongs to Ford S.O. Most interesting.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
I stand corrected. This was monitored on the newer system, not the original. So I can confirm the newer one is phase 2 capable.

Last edited:

Redneck0410

Without coming right out and saying so, as I have no insider knowledge of such, I can hypothesize that a good chunk of the state is Phase 2 capable. Pro96com lists KSICS as such on my BCD996P2.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Redneck0410

Without coming right out and saying so, as I have no insider knowledge of such, I can hypothesize that a good chunk of the state is Phase 2 capable. Pro96com lists KSICS as such on my BCD996P2.

And note, just because it's capable don't mean it's being transmitted as such.

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
I have several hits that have been recorded and the id's have been confirmed during my stay here. It would be helpful if someone who lives in this area could do some work on the new system and get it in the database. I am not equipped with the software to read it.

Last edited:

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
I have multiple talkgroups for the WQYZ271 state system in Ford County if someone with the software can submit the new system to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.